Attention All Arts & Crafts Potential Vendors:
***All Vendor booths have been finalized. See you at this year's Festival!
Please review the Carola Community area for booth locations.
Booth Selection will take place as follows:
December 15, 2016 - ONLY GUARANTEED VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT
THEIR BOOTH AND REGISTER.
December 22, 2016 - ONLY RETURNING VENDORS FROM LAST YEAR WHO WERE NOT
GUARANTEED VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELECT THEIR BOOTH AND REGISTER.
January 1, 2017 - NEW VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT THEIR
INFORMATION TO GLENN BAUDOIN FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE FESTIVAL IF
VACANCIES STILL EXIST.
The following Guidelines will apply:
* No jewelry or candle vendors will be allowed to attend the 2017 Arts &
Crafts Fair at the Scott Boudin Festival.
* New vendors will be CAREFULLY screened to assure a diversity of
products will be allowed.
* No vendor will be allowed until they are accepted by Glenn Baudoin and
assigned a booth space.
* Very few booth spaces will be available on January 1, but once the
vendors are approved, they will be allowed to register.
* We will have the website updated on a regular basis as the booths fill
* Please check every day for updates.
* Once vendors are accepted into the festival, they MUST complete a
vendor information form. This will be e-mailed to them once they are
accepted. The forms must be completely filled prior to entry.
* Once the booths have been filled, the website will show the name of
the vendor and a GENERAL name for their booth, based on what they are
selling. We call this the "MEDIUM".
* After the booths have been filled, we will post onto the website a
list of the Products (Top 10) of each vendor so customers can see what
you are selling, and where your booth is located.
* Each vendor will be presented a Booth Sign, which is to be hung in
plain view during the festival, and returned after the festival is
If you have any questions, please reach me at the following:
(337) 524-3322 (Cell Phone)
firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail address)
I PREFER E-MAILS BECAUSE THEY MAKE HARD COPIES.
I had several vendors call me on my cell phone and we discussed their
needs, but problems occured due to some confusion from one side or the
I WILL ANSWER ALL E-MAILS IN PLENTY OF TIME.
GUIDELINES AND VENDOR INFORMATION WILL EVENTUALLY BE PLACED ON THE
WEBSITE IN PLENTY OF TIME FOR YOU TO KNOW SO YOU CAN PREPARE FOR THE
ALL VENDORS WILL BE SENT E-MAILS ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH UPDATES.
NEW VENDORS ------------ I WILL NOT BE IN A POSITION TO OFFER ANY BOOTH
SPACES UNTIL AFTER DECEMBER 31, 2016 WHEN THE "EARLY REGISTRATIONS" HAVE
NEW VENDORS WILL BE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT PICTURES OF THEIR "MEDIUM" AT ANY
TIME, BUT NO EVALUATION OR BOOTH SPACES WILL BE AWARDED UNTIL JANUARY 1,
NO VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED TO PAY THEIR FEES UNTIL THEY HAVE BEEN GRANTED
THEIR BOOTH SPACE BY GLENN BAUDOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COMPLIMENTARY BOOTHS WILL BE ISSUED AND THE REGISTRATION ENTERED BY
GLENN BAUDOIN, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!