Attention All Arts & Crafts Potential Vendors 2018
April 7-8, 2018
Please keep the following schedule handy for referral.
- December 15, 2017 Early Registration for Returning vendors
- January 1, 2018 Open Registration for vacant booth spaces
- No new vendors selling jewelry or candles will be allowed to enter
- New vendors screened for diversity products
- All vendors must be approved by the Steering Committee
- Returning vendors will be allowed to request moves to a vacant booth
- Vendor booths will be reserved in the event the move is not successful
- Vendors will be sent their Vendor Information Sheet for updating
- Vendors will be allowed to use a free booth sign courtesy of the SBFAI
- Vendors are requested to make all requests via e-mail for hard copies
- Please make the following changes to your address book
* Glenn Baudoin
* firstname.lastname@example.org (new e-mail address)
* (337) 524-3322 (Cell Phone)
Vendors will register by going online and filling the online application form.
Once you have been approved and accepted into the 2018 festival, you will be directed to the pay pal website to complete your transaction.
Once you have paid your fee, you need to do nothing more on our website.
The website will show ALL booth spaces as being empty, but bear in mind that each space is reserved in your name until you choose not to take it. As the booths fill up, they will be added to the website so everyone can see the empty booths.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SWAPPING BOOTHS, PLEASE INDICATE IN AN E-MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU WILL HAVE A LIST OF WHAT WE EXPECT TO BE VACANT BOOTHS IN ADVANCE OF THE DECEMBER 15 REGISTRATION PERIOD.